Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:33:29 -0800
From:      Brian Nelson <brian@pocketscience.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Let 3.x die ASAP?

This message can be summed up with:

"I am a whiner, and I just want to complain.  I don't have any real
issues I want to brung up, but I'll 'not stable' a bunch of times.
Granted I have never read the docs on keeping up with -STABLE, and I
hardly know what /usr/src/etc is for, but all these machines I have
pgraded form 3.1 to 3.4 sucks."