Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:26:28 +0100
From:      Oliver Mahmoudi <olivermahmoudi@gmail.com>
To:        Roger Agraviador <diminished5@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I need help on installation

now that I try to boot from a Free BSD CD (7.2 release) the Intel chip gives
me an
error message that the system boot failed and asks me to insert a system
disk which I do not have

- are you sure that you have burned the 1st CD as a bootable ISO image?
- have you checked the boot sequence in your BIOS and labeled to try your CD
drive before your HD?
- what type of an Intel chip is it?

Do I have to install a boot loader like GRUB2?

- actually this shouldn't be necessary since the 1st FBSD CD is bootable

Oliver