Date:      Fri, 5 May 1995 08:20:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@cs.weber.edu>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.org, j@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Re: GNU cpp bug with pthreads

On the topic of #if, I have stayed away from it because i have found a
number of 'makedepend' variants that don't recognise '#if !defined ...'
at all.

'makedepend' is too important a tool on large projects to be ignored.
Even if it works on this system, it may not on the next
(port=clone=plagerise?).

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |