Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:02:56 -0500
From:      "denny white" <dennywhite@yahoo.com>
To:        "herlan" <herlan_b@infofreebsd.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: cvsup newbie problems

.xinitrc & .xsession both have the same entries,
exec    startkde
I know it's best to un xwindows from another
user account rather than from root, but there
had been no problem for weeks before this,
after doing the initial install. There are no
error messages. Xwindows just freezed up
while trying to load & then the computer
reboots.