Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:21:21 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   How does GNOME 2.9.x in MarcusCom treats you so far?

Hello folks,

I want to collect the feedbacks for GNOME 2.9.x in MarcusCom only under
this thread. I would like to know how it treats to you so far. If there is
something in FreeBSD ports that will not working with GNOME 2.9.x, then
please report under this thread too. For like example menu doesn't visible
in GNOME 2.9.x, mimetype, will not build and etc.

The known issue for me so far:

	- totem crash at the start up.
	- Few stuff in gnome-system-monitor applet don't work such as
	  Processor, Network and Disk.
	- ruby-gtk2/ruby-gnome2 don't build, next week should have a new
	  release.
	- dasher crash at the exit. I know that marcus has committed that is
	  supposed to fix it, but it doesn't fix.

	  % pkg_info | grep dasher
	  dasher-3.2.13_2

	  http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/gdb/gdb-dasher.txt