Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 23:59:12 -0600
From:      Stephen Fisher <sfisher@twrol.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        ALBERTO RUIZ <arr@vnet.es>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: one question

Here is a site which may provide some more information though...

	http://developer.soundblaster.com/linux/

I have a couple of friends who are using their beta (I believe is what
it is) X Server (just binary, no source code so far AFAIK) for their
Creative Banshee cards under Linux quite successfully.

Steve