Date:      Wed, 8 May 2024 13:45:12 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The www/chromium port times out in build on package builders for a long time

--------------VQg0vZ6ITqAVF6IAqzYaIBfB

Hi,

The chromium package hasn't been available for a while now on 14/amd64.
The reason is that the build is being killed because it takes too long.
One solution could be to implement custom timeout value that would be
possible to set in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/{vm_name}-make.conf on a
per-port basis, like this is done with MAX_FILES.

I've suggested this improvement to be made in poudriere:
https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/issues/1153

Thanks,
Yuri

--------------VQg0vZ6ITqAVF6IAqzYaIBfB

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>

  </head>
      for a while now on 14/amd64.</font><br>
      because it takes too long.</font><br>
      timeout value that would be possible to set in <span
        style="color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;">/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/{vm_name}-make.conf</span>
      on a per-port basis, like this is done with MAX_FILES.</font><br>

--------------VQg0vZ6ITqAVF6IAqzYaIBfB--