Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:24:44 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Michael Bartlett <mike@cataract.eye2eye.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp.conf question - CLARIFICATION

just to clarify...
herewith my new (not working) ppp.conf
i just want to clarify that once i get the dial parameter right that this
should be able to login to an NT RAS server.

default:
 set log Phase Chat LCP IPCP CCP tun command
 set device /dev/cuaa1
 set speed 115200
 set dial init-string ATX0/13
 set dial dial-command ATDT%s\13

met:
 set phone 09400000
 set login
 set authname hidden
 set authkey hidden
 set timeout 120
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.0