Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:39:11 +0100 (MET)
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
To:        lada@ws2301.gud.siemens.co.at (Hr.Ladavac)
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD current users)
Subject:   Re: Call for national time locales

Hr.Ladavac writes:
> E-mail message from Greg Lehey contained:
>> Which is the SVR4 system?  Is that SINIX?  I don't know if that
>> sanctions the three-letter abbreviations or not.  My feeling is that
>> it doesn't.
>
> uname -a
> SINIX-Y rm6263 5.43 A1002 RM600 4/512 R4000
> date
> Mo  2.Dez.1996, 13:23:19 MET

Yes, I suppose that's about what I would have expected.  No spaces
after the dots, incorrect time zone name, two spaces after "Mo".  Of
course, since it doesn't adhere to the "standard" format, it might be
that the second space is a leading space to the " 2".  How does the
man page define the standard format?

Greg