Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 19:26:29 UTC+0100
From:      Javier Martin Rueda <jmrueda@diatel.upm.es>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org (confirm)
Subject:   New upload of if_ex (EtherExpress Pro/10 driver)

Sorry for bugging you again. I've just uploaded a new version of
the EtherExpress Pro/10 driver. The text indentation of the original
sources was sort of a mess. Now, I've passed it through Emacs' BSD
style indentation, and some parts will be more easily read.

Also, I've deleted a couple of forgotten comments. No code change has
taken place.

This new version is in:

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/if_ex-961115.tar.gz-INDENTED