Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:11:12 -0500
From:      dave@hawk-systems.com (Dave)
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: root without password ?

personally it raises warning flags with me...  my first instinct would be if you
want to do this, then set up ssh access only and/or restrict access based on
encryption keys or IP address.  Any of these users saving a password on a
desktop or something could comprimise the system...  perhaps I am being too
paranoid though.

Dave