Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:59:48 +0200
From:      "Thomas Uhrfelt" <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        <geoffb@netlink.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Dell PERC LVD card (Power Edge Raid Controller)

An excellent initiative!

I think there are many administrators/system managers out there with a huge
stack of unused goods lying on the shelves to no use at all. Perhaps there
should be a database where interested devicedriver programmers could post
their needs and sysadminds could post their unneeded hardware on. Perhaps in
that way we could speed up the development of HW drivers for FreeBSD? Any
thoughts on this one?