Date:      Tue, 01 Jun 1999 00:44:40 -0600
From:      Stephen Fisher <sfisher@twrol.com>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>
Cc:        Spidey <beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Subject:   Re: Using a DTC 3181x SCSI card under FBSD.

I have a friend who has a DTC 3270VL (VLB SCSI controller) on his 486...
we couldn't get it to run under FreeBSD (not sure what chipset it uses
but the box claims it is an Adaptec one -- i'm going to look into it
further).  He is running Win 3.1 on it right now, but would love to run
FreeBSD on the machine without having to buy a new SCSI card.

Steve