Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 1996 16:58:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAIL archive not archiving?

Okay, I've got a newer version of freewais-sf running and it
*appears* to be a little more stable than the previous version I
was using.  I've added a couple new lists to the index (smp and
mobile).  I've also started on some changes to the CGI script.
The only visible changes so far are cosmetic, but more
functionality will follow.

Note, if you are coming at the archive through a mirror, you
won't get the new index until the mirror gets a new search.html
page.

Let me know if there are any problems.

-john

== http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ================