Date:      Tue, 08 Oct 1996 02:58:50 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@computerstopusa.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual mail

Hello everyone. Does anyone here have any experience setting up "virtual
mail servers" ? I just finished setting it up, and it is working surprising
well. :) Just one thing... I had it working, so I stupidly changed the
located of the db alias file to /etc/mail. This apparanly broke it. Not that
it is a very big deal, but is there a way to get this working in another
directory other than /etc?

I changed this line:

Kmbt hash /etc/mbt.db

Kmbt hash /etc/mail/mbt.db

If anyone knows how to get it to work like that, please let me know,
although it isnt very critical. :)