Date:      Thu, 2 Jun 2016 09:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Roger Marquis <marquis@roble.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Sebasti=E1n_Maruca?= <seba@econ.uba.ar>
Cc:        "freebsd-jail@freebsd.org" <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: deploy multiple vnets with VIMAGE/VNET + Production Ready?

> Well... The spirit of this post inspires me the good way!
> Now we're talking about 10.3-HEAD wiht Jails+vnet... but then again, has anyone tried it? Roger, it seems you are thumbing up my challenge...

All I would add is "test, test, test".  If that goes well, and I'd
expect it would, implement incrementally and keep a backout plan
up-to-date.

we haven't seen the memory leak issue but also don't shutdown jails very
often.  If you do then a cron job might be indicated, something to check
rss and memfree and email an alert if needed.  That plus an NMS like
Zabbix should address the concerns expressed here.

Roger