Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 1997 19:02:18 +0200 (MESZ)
From:      Robert Eckardt <roberte@MEP.Ruhr-Uni-Bochum.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   xdm + login.class ?#

Hello,

on questions I asked it already w/o response, but may be hackers is more
appropriate.

Is it possible to use xdm logins with the benefits of login.class ?

(In default-class I set maxproc=100, but xdm-logins only see 40.)

I'm running 2.2.2 w/ XF86-3.2 as from the WC CD.
(At home I have to use XF86_S3 from XF86-3.3 from the FreeBSD-2.2
binary dist. on xfree86.org)

Is it something I can simply configure, I have to recompile
or will not work ?

TIA,
Robert

--
Robert Eckardt                \\ FreeBSD -- solutions for a large universe.(tm)
RobertE@MEP.Ruhr-Uni-Bochum.de \\       What do you want to boot tomorrow ?(tm)