Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:01:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
To:        Jeremy Kraft <db@minot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: website?

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Jeremy Kraft wrote:
> Is there a website up yet for freebsd-sparc ?  Thanks..

At this point we're not bothering with a website since we're rather
resource limited.  Follow freebsd-sparc to stay notified of the port
status.

> Personally, ive got a ss2-40mhz/32ram .. id love to
> see freebsd come out for it -- will there be a ss2
> version out the same time (or before) the ultra version
> is ??

"Difficult to say." - Yoda

Jason

Jason Evans
Email: [jasone@canonware.com]
Home phone: [(650) 856-8204]
Work phone: [(408) 774-8007]
Quote: ["Invention is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration" - Thomas Edison]