Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:15:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Tiger <01020042@ravi.lums.edu.pk>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Code

BSD source in general is explained in the "RED" daemon book.
I believe that it's ISBN number is given in a reference part of the
freebsd website.
This is getting out of date, but a new one is being planned (probably
still a year or two off). Actually the old one is still relevant in most
places.

as for process migration.. ooooooh the source of many battle in
comp.unix in the '80s.  SOme people have done a littel work on it but I
don't know of any successful work.
(particularly migrating open files)