Date:      Sat, 5 Mar 2005 22:45:48 -0800
From:      gabriel <normal1.lists@gmail.com>
To:        racerx@makeworld.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: D-Link NIC.

Interestingly enough, even though I've compiled the driver into the
kernel, the card isnt recognized by it.

dolores# kldload if_ath.ko
kldload: can't load if_ath.ko: File exists
dolores#
interface if_ath.1 already present in the KLD 'kernel'!
and nothing in ifconfig.

I think I'm out of options? Should I give up?

Cheers!

--
gabriel,

Member of: