Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:51:23 EDT
From:      SENCONA@cs.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (no subject)

--part1_152.1244b24.28d7d86b_boundary

Hi! Got a question. We are in the bearing business in North America and
always looking for additional new suppliers. We entered "bewaring"
"distributors" and got nothing. We entered "bearing" "suppliers" "worldwide"
got nothing. What are we doing wrong? Thanks, Patricia Toyota

--part1_152.1244b24.28d7d86b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi! Got a question. We are in the bearing business in North America and always looking for additional new suppliers. We entered "bewaring" "distributors" and got nothing. We entered "bearing" "suppliers" "worldwide" got nothing. What are we doing wrong? Thanks, Patricia Toyota</FONT></HTML>

--part1_152.1244b24.28d7d86b_boundary--