Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 1996 23:16:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gary Roberts <wangel@wgrobez1.remote.louisville.edu>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -current stable again?

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Jaye Mathisen wrote:

> I have held off on upgrading because of the recent problems reported by
> Karl and others, but -current seems suspiciously quiet after Saturday.  Is
> it safe to use?

I tried updating pppd to pppd2.3b or whatever, but it broke my kernel
tree.  I ended up running a sup to update, everything seems ok, however I
did recieve alot of Warning messages from gcc while compiling a new
kernel.

Gary Roberts
System Admin. -- Altered Reality.
http://136.165.243.183 -- Main User Pages