Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:10:42 -0400
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>, Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR broken? was Re: Linux not FreeBSD?

On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 03:48:44PM -0700, Gregory Sutter wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 03:03:19PM +0200, Eivind Eklund wrote:
> >
> > Did I mention getting rid of CVS?  Ah, yes, I think I did.  (It is
> > necessary in order to get a decent handle on branched development -
> > and you need branched development if you're going to do research.)
>
> Perforce, perchance?

I would hate to see FreeBSD's source code locked up in closed-source,
proprietary software.  Particularly given the quote in your signature..

--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/