Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:56:27 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Scott Lampert <scott@lampert.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Burhan Nazir <burhan@blueyonder.co.uk>, madriax@garlic.com
Subject:   Re: Mozilla 0.9.8 and jdk1.3.1

So, does anyone have any suggestions on what to do if it doesn't work?

I have jdk1.3.1 and Mozilla 0.98, but no applets show.  :-(

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/