Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:28:20 -0200
From:      Thiago Esteves <thgesteves@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Foundation Java Downloads for FreeBSD 8.0

Hello,

I've been dealing with this problem for a while since I decided to use the
Sun JDK with Linux ABI on FreeBSD, it's a fact that the JDK diablo version
distributed by FreeBSD Foundation from time to time is outdated. My problem
is that I'm not only a sysadmin, network administrator or FreeBSD user, I'm
a Java developer too (that means I have to get the latest JDK version ever).

About the contact, did you tried to send an email do
board@freebsdfoundation.org (I've got this address in FreeBSD Foundation
Homepage). Will you send the email requesting the update or I will send
this? If you send, please, copy thgesteves@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Thiago Esteves