Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 1998 23:05:25 +0100
From:      Alex Le Heux <alexlh@p.funk.org>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bt848 driver with MIRO PC/TV

Hi,

I have a MIRO PC/TV board, and it works just fine with the bt848 driver :-)

There are a few strange things with the fxtv program though:

- When I switch to fullscreen the size of the image doesn't actually fit on
  my monitor.
- When I switch back from fullscreen, the 'view' I get to my X isn't aligned
  properly, moving the mouse into a corner (lower right) 'scrolls' the screen
  the few pixels needed and all is fine again.
- Sometimes there are 'artifacs' when objects in the TV image move. I have
  no idea where they come from, I only know that under windows I have the
  same problem sometimes.

Good work people! Now I can finally play my playstation again without having
to boot to windows :)

Alex
--
<HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type:text/html"> <SCRIPT>
function X() {parent.close();};