Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 01:43:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, John Baxter <jbaxter@mmcable.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: onitoring named

Please leave me out of these threads from here on in, as while watching
your evangelical theological debate is fascinating, and wonderful for
freebsd-philosophy@freebsd.org or letmelectureandbuymybook@freebsd.org, it
really does little to answer the simple question "has anyone noticed any
odd crashes under bind-8.2.3-REL without corefiles and often without
syslog messages, and what has anyone done to correct them?"

Call me a greenhorn if you will, I'm used to getting reasonable answers
from this list, so if I occasionally turn to it as a first resort because
(A) Dejanews is jsut painful lately and (B) Many people on this list have
had the "common" problems (and indeed, since I'm experiencing it on
multiple servers on different networks, it's common, at least to me).

Thanks for all the Fish
(In Memory of Douglas Adams)

-Dan Mahoney

--

"Hitler, Satan, those Hanson kids, anything.  Just not the curious
anteater."

-Peter Scolari, as Wayne Szalinki in "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids--The
Series"