Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 09:51:40 -0400
From:      youlgok@ibm.net
To:        thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: dhclient configuration

/usr/local/sbin££ls -la
total 226
drwxr-xr-x    2  root   wheel          512   ...
drwxr-xr-x  11  root   wheel          512   ...
-rwxr-xr-x     1  root   wheel      86016   ...    dhclient
-rwxr-xr-x     1  root   wheel      90112   ...    dhcpd
-rwxr-xr-x     1  root   wheel      53248   ...    dhcrelay

££dmesg
ed1 at 0x280-0x29f irq 3 on isa
ed1: address 00: 40:05:6c:df:8e, tpye NE2000 (16 bit)

And even I tried empty /etc/dhclient.conf file.  But it is still not working
yet.

Could you tell me more about how you configure your dhclient?  Thanks a lot.