Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 1999 00:34:42 +0800
From:      "Ho Seng Yip" <hsengyip@mbox3.singnet.com.sg>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adding Apache Modules

Hi,

I am thinking of adding the MOD_SYS module in order for me to authenticate
users' shell passwords on the web. Some of the subscribers to this mailing
list have told me that the Apache source can be found in
/usr/ports/www/apache/work, but I don't seem to have the /usr/ports
directory in my system.

As such I am thinking of de-installing my current Apache 1.3.4, download
Apache 1.3.6 from the FreeBSD ports collection on the web and compile it
together with the new module I want to include.

Do you think this is a good way ? Please advise.

Regards,
Seng Yip