Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:53:38 +0300
From:      "HEKTOMAH HEKTOMAH" <hektomah@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GeForce2 MX trouble....

Hi!
I have GeForce2 MX400 video card....
And i can't run X-Win under 4.2-RELEASE...
I mean i don't know what adapter i must choose....
There are few GeForce2 cards in the list but there are no GeForce2MX cards...
When i choosing one of those cards and trying to start X-Win i see black screen
with blue lines...
The same thing happens when i set Standart VGA card...
I have tried many ways but still can't run X-Win...

What can i do in this situation?
tnx...
PS:iam sorry for my bad English...