Date:      Fri, 08 Dec 1995 13:13:34 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: linux emu - I only get core dumps

You can always try doom...

rah.star-gate.com:/pub/
linux-lib.tar.gz
linux-doom-1.8.tar.gz
linux_ioctl.tar.gz    replacement files for /sys/i386/linux to allow
                      playing sound . If you get undef when loading
	               the linux module just take out the static declaration
	               of the undef symbols in /sys/kern/sysv_ipc.c .

You will to place the sndserver in  your default path.

At any rate, just try the plain old doom to check out the linux emulation.

	Have fun,
	Amancio