Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 1999 10:50:19 -0500
From:      "M. Poulin" <mpoulin@honk.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMC EZCard10 ISA (1660) supported?

Hi,

I just got a Cable Modem, and the cable company included an SMC EZ Card
1660 ISA card.
The base I/O address is 220 and the IRQ is 5 by default, however I have a
D*S utility that I can use to change this.

I am wondering if this card is supported with the generic FreeBSD ed0
driver, or if another driver will work.

To further complicate matters, I already have an SMC card (much older 8216
or something) that works well as ed0.
(base I/O 280 irq 3)
I want to add the 1660 card as ed1 (or whatever is compatible) and set up
this old 486 as a firewall / router.

Has anyone else been able to get the SMC 1660 card to work with FreeBSD,
and if so do you have any hints for me?

Thanks,

M.