Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 19:19:36 -0700
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh <itojun@iijlab.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/misc/magicpoint Makefile

On Mon, Sep 07, 1998 at 11:14:34AM +0900, Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh wrote:
> >You need to _unconditionally_ compress the manpage.
>
> 	alright... it's too complex... (even for the author of portlint)

Actually, once the MLINKS stuff is committed (I think it's up for
the next bsd.port.mk commit, which should be coming soon for some
Elf fixes), any reference to NOMANCOMPRESS from port/Makefile is
almost certainly an error.

It would be pretty easy to make portlint check for that.  :-)

--
Me.  Who'd you think sent this?