Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:25:48 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Matt Hamilton <matt@blue.bad.bris.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make world with a different working dir

Hello All,
  Is it possible to do a make world with 2.2-RELENG such that it uses a
different directory for all its work?  I don't have enough space on my
system for all the source and obj code, so I want to have that on a
mount other than /usr, then just have it install to /usr (and other
places)

-Matt

  System Administrator                                  System Administrator
  Badock Hall                                           Clintondale Aviation
  Bristol University, UK                               Clifton Park, NY, USA
  http://www.bad.bris.ac.uk                       http://www.clintondale.com
  matt@bad.bris.ac.uk                                   matt@clintondale.com