Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 1996 06:25:42 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Hyun-Seog Ryu <HyunSeog.Ryu@EASY.RE.KR>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can I use some devices???

> 1) I was bought EtherLink III PCI(3C590 combo) and
>    Fast Etherlink PCI(3C595-TX, 10/100Base-T ethernet adapter).
>    But It is not recognized by FreeBSD kernel 2.1.0-RELEASE kernel.
>    Can I use it by some other configuration??? (ex. FreeBSD-stable,
>    FreeBSD-current, etc...)

There were some patches recently posted here..  Do you subscribe to
this list?  You can probably find them again by using the search
engine at http://www.freebsd.org to search for `3C595'

> 2) I have philips CDD-522 CD-Recorder. It was recognized by worm0.
>    Can I use it??? If so, how to use it??? ;<

Not yet!  Some people (like joerg@freebsd.org and julian@freebsd.org)
are working on CDR technology, but nothing official has gone into
the tree yet.  I have an HP SureStore 4020i now myself, so I'll be
looking into this as well! :)

					Jordan