Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 1996 15:07:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Mr. Tony Ward" <tward@tward>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Subject:   Re: Soundblaster CDROM Still Need Help

I have run the atapiflp.bat.  Am I suppose to use wcd for the port?
How do I determine what address to use.  When DOS boots my sound card
the card gives me an address.  Do I use this?  The documentation  refers
to a IDE CDROM.  I have an IDE harddrive, but my CD is not connected to
it.  The CD is connected to my soundblaster card.  This is a quad speed
drive.  The documentation is a little confusing if you are not extremely
knowledeable on hardware.