Date:      Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:15:17 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        "Walker, Scott" <WALKERSC@cibc.ca>, FREEBSD-HARDWARE@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question about DFE-530TX

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Mike Smith wrote:

> >      Does anyone know if the DFE-530TX works in FreeBSD. Is it going to be
> >      implemented in the future?
>
> Unless you tell us _what_ a "DFE-530TX" is, nobody is going to be able
> to help you.

I'll answer in his stead (and to both questions), or at least try:

DFE-530TX is a 10/100 Mbit Ethernet card, manufactured by DLink.

DFE-500TX was a DEC 21140?? based adapter card (where ?? is anything from
"  " to AE at least).

I think DFE-530TX is also DEC 2114* based, though I may not vouch by it.
It may then work with the de driver (but may not).

	Sander

	There is no love, no good, no happiness and no future -
	all these are just illusions.