Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:28:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      oluseyi williams <will2olu@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Proposal.

--0-1004495584-1028568528=:74314

 Dear SIR
> I have been instructed by my colleagues to look for
> partners who can assist
> us execute an urgent business transaction involving
> huge profits and
> international cooperation.
>
> We are interested in the importation of Solar
> Panels, Agricultural equipment
>
> and computer accessories. We need a foreign partner
> who can assist us with
> the transaction involving US$21, 320 000.00, which
> has been set-aside in an
> escrow account. We have resolved that a negotiable
> percentage will be your
> commission for participating in this transaction on
> our behalf and any other
>
> assistance you may give in this deal. A percentage
> will also be set aside
> from the entire sum to settle any expenses we may
> incur in the cause on
> these transactions.
>
> My colleagues and I are civil servants and as such,
> it is not possible for
> any of us to operate a foreign account directly;
> hence we are soliciting
> your support. We propose to finalize the transaction
> in ten working days.
>
> If this proposal is accepted please respond to us
> via e-mail to enable us
> provide you with the detailed modalities for the
> successful completion of
> the project. I would also suppose you'd prefer a
> voice contact which
> requires sending your telephone and fax numbers to
> facilitate the various
> processes.There is no risk involved we just need an
> international
> contact.Moreso,it will be of great importance you
> provide me with your
> telephone/fax details,so we can have a more detailed
> conversation regarding
> the whole project.
>
> Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal,
> I apologize on behalf
> of myself and my colleagues for any inconvenience.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
>
> DR SEYI WILLIAMS

--0-1004495584-1028568528=:74314

&nbsp;Dear SIR <BR>&gt; I have been instructed by my colleagues to look for<BR>&gt; partners who can assist<BR>&gt; us execute an urgent business transaction involving<BR>&gt; huge profits and<BR>&gt; international cooperation.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; We are interested in the importation of Solar<BR>&gt; Panels, Agricultural equipment<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; and computer accessories. We need a foreign partner<BR>&gt; who can assist us with<BR>&gt; the transaction involving US$21, 320 000.00, which<BR>&gt; has been set-aside in an<BR>&gt; escrow account. We have resolved that a negotiable<BR>&gt; percentage will be your<BR>&gt; commission for participating in this transaction on<BR>&gt; our behalf and any other<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; assistance you may give in this deal. A percentage<BR>&gt; will also be set aside<BR>&gt; from the entire sum to settle any expenses we may<BR>&gt; incur in the cause on<BR>&gt; these transactions.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; My colleagues and I are civil servants and as such,<