Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:43:26 +0100
From:      "freebsd-ports" <freebsd-ports@socruel.nu>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question about 'option screens'

Hello,

I can't seem to find out were chosen options of an option screen of a
port are stored.

The following is happening on a FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE-p4 system : I
started the installation of the nagios-plugins port and got the option
screen. I choose the net-snmp option and continued with OK. But then I
realized that I don't want the net-snmp option, because it means that
net-snmp is installed which I don't want so I stopped the nagios-plugin
port installation by pressing CTL-c. I then did a 'make clean'. The I
started the nagios-plugin installation again (make; make install), but
this time I didn't get the option screen! It automatically choose the
previous choosen option. So this must be stored somewhere???

MTIA.

Regards,
Lars.