Date:      Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:40:20 -0700
From:      Craig Cowen <craig@allmaui.com>
To:        David Talkington <dtalk@prairienet.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Check Point FW-1

Well I sure have stirred up a topic.
Unfortunately, who ever made the point of covering their (The suits) asses
by means of accountability, hit the nail on the head.
That and not being dependant on me. But I argue on that point that there
are many out there who could utilize IPF.
More important, if the person who will be administering FW-1 can't, then
he/she dosen't know enough about the practice.

Opinions, like assholes (and this list proves what I am about to say),
everybody has one.
Here is mine.
NT has no reason on this planet except for people who want to reboot their
workstation once a week instead of once a day.
As a matter of fact, given the choice between an NT box and a Mac, I would
Unix is where it is at, Solaris, BSD, Linux, whatever, there is no equal
and there never will be.

As for 1-800-helpmeIseebluescreens, they are dummer than the poeple who
choose to purchase the product in the first place and have only cheat
sheets created by the engineers who know what will fail because the Suits
above them had to rush their over priced product to market so that they
could go IPO and not under.

Just my Opinion/Rant/Frustration

Craig