Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 01:49:35 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Remaining local media and NFS get/put/pages patches

Here are the remaining patches for local media and pseudo-local media
FS's:

	http://www.freebsd.org/~terry/D.GP.REST.txt
	http://www.freebsd.org/~terry/D.GP.REST

Here are the patches for the remaining local media FS's.

Against my better judgement, I've include putpages for NFS and CD9660.

This should resolve all warning messages from getpages that are not
a result of a bypass failure (bypass failures need to be corrected
seperately; any place they occur was a failure mode before, so there
are no remaining "gotch's" to the code).

EOF

This should resolve the existing contention about defaultvops.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.