Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:57:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        pajarola@cybertime.ch, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: post.office

Anyone have any recommendations on a similar package?  I was considering
this even if I had to change platforms...  They claim on the website that
it allows for all kinds of features we're looking for:  integrated
webmail, 'family' accounts, and the ability for subscribers (both normal
and domain hosting customers) to manage their own accounts/aliases.
Building all this from scratch could be rather, erm, time consuming...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."