Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:21:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        adam@veda.is
Cc:        ache@freefall.freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit:  ports/www/netscape4/pkg DESCR

 * I'd say the rest of the junk comes with the editor. Where will it ever end?

My sentiments exactly.  I thought netscape3 was bad, but netscape4 is
the ultimate bloatware.  This blasted pile of crap is 12MB when it
starts!

 * Netscape had a future, once. These comments apply only to the user interface
 * and the tasteless trademarking of what are essentially standard internet
 * services.

They are just trying to outrun the Internet Explorer.  Microsloth is
doing a good job killing Netscape's future.

Satoshi