Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:20:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Roberson <jroberson@chesapeake.net>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>, Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>, <arch@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New scheduler - Interactivity fixes

In a moment I'm adding some config options to handle this.  I sent some
mail out to current@ and I'm adding a line to updating.  This has all gone
through re.  You will be required to specify one of SCHED_4BSD or
SCHED_ULE (new name for sched_smp) in your config file.  I went away from
sched_smp because it should be a very effective up scheduler as well.

Cheers,
Jeff