Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:44:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Splash screen for 3.0-CURRENT!

 Mark> "Viren R. Shah" wrote:

 >> Where do you get hold of the "Powered By FreeBSD" BMP file? Anyone
 >> else have any good splash screens?

 Mark> Install xv from the ports, load up a GIF or JPEG and save it as a BMP

Yeah, I know, and I just did that. however, I was refering to
hopefully something that had been done specifically as a splash
screen. The couple of images I've tried do not work well either as a
splash screen (aesthetically), nor as a 320x200 256 color image. :-(

 Mark> Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd.

Viren
--
Viren R. Shah
"Creeping featurism is a disease, fatal if not treated promptly"