Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:46:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   MOD/CG32 Virus

Hello, I've heard some stories lately about
this MOD/CG32 virus that infects unix? Right when
I heard it I said "bull". A virus for unix..i don't
think so. But now that a few people have asked/talked
to me about it, i'm trying to get to some answers
about this.
I'm told it can edit BIOS and several things which
I know can't be done really, I hope. ;)
Can someone please give me some input on this?
If this did exist, its not like the user would have
root, so how is it possible to infect a system?
If it was, many systems would be in trouble right
now..

Thanks,
Holt