| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
> > I think that's my Cisco ISDN router.

> Can you confirm it?

Yes it is my Cisco router. Is there something that looks wrong?

> You wrote in and said you did later on.

> I'm beginning to wonder if you don't have a loop in your network.  I'd
> like to see the output of 'netstat -rn' again after the changes we made
> here.

Here it is just with the router connection active (other hosts' entries
have expired):
su# netstat -nr
Routing tables

Internet:
Destination        Gateway            Flags     Refs     Use     Netif Expire
default            15.75.136.169      UGSc        5        3      ed1
10/24              link#2             UC          0        0      ed2
10.0.0.2           link#2             UHLW        1        1      ed2
15.75.136/21       link#1             UC          0        0      ed1
15.75.136.169      0:40:f9:13:69:d5   UHLW        6      454      ed1    824
127.0.0.1          127.0.0.1          UH          1        9      lo0

If I ping my eithernet cards' IP addresses, other MAC addresses show
up.

> Also, if possible, crank up two tcpdumps, one on each interface.  Then do
> something that illicits the error and check the dumps.  Make sure packets
> aren't going the wrong way.

I will do this and get back to the list.

> I assume your Cisco is a router and not just a TA.

Yes, your assumption is correct.

Ken
--
Ken Lui                                19111 Pruneridge Avenue
klui@cup.hp.com                        Cupertino, CA  95014-0795      USA