Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:41:38 +0000
From:      manikandan.x.balachandran@jpmchase.com
To:        Manolis Kiagias <sonicy@otenet.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Customized FreeBSD CD (was: Can I install Free BSD latest version on my laptop with	dual boot?)

Hi,=0D=0A=0D=0AI am trying to install Free BSD on my Laptop, The boot disk =
is not =0D=0Adetecting my HDD, i am using FUJITSU HDD 80GB, Y?=0D=0A=0D=0AS=
ome junk text is moving from bottom to top, =0D=0A=0D=0AManikandan Balachan=
dran=0D=0AJPMC IB T&O - Jupiter STS=0D=0ATel: +44 1202-325271=0D=0ACell: +4=
4 7891649680 =0D=0AEmail: manikandan=2Ex=2Ebalachandran@jpmchase=2Ecom=0D=
=0A-----------------------------------------------------------=0D=0AJPMorga=
n Chase, 18 Christchurch Road=0D=0AFloor 1, Bournemouth, BH1 3BA , UK=0D=0A=
------------------------------------------------------------=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=
=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AManolis Kiagias <sonicy@otenet=2Egr>=0D=0A21/12/2007 02:35 P=
M=0D=0A =0D=0A        To:     manikandan=2Ex=2Ebalachandran@jpmchase=2Ecom=
=0D=0A        cc:     freebsd-questions@freebsd=2Eorg=0D=0A        Subject:=
        Re: Customized FreeBSD CD (was: Can I install Free =0D=0ABSD latest=
 version on my laptop with    dual boot?)=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0Amanikandan=2Ex=
=2Ebalachandran@jpmchase=2Ecom wrote:=0D=0A>=0D=0A> Hi,=0D=0A>=0D=0A> Thank=
s for your immediate response=0D=0A>=0D=0A> Yes, I spend two days and found=
 out there are lot of tips in your=0D=0A> documentation thanks?=0D=0A>=0D=
=0A> After compiling the Free BSD Kernel and making some changes on my=0D=
=0A> system then how do I make the installable CD/DVD from my source (My=0D=
=0A> Free BSD) to distribute to others?=0D=0A>=0D=0A> One more question: Ca=
n I use ZFS on Free BSD?=0D=0A>=0D=0A> Cheers,=0D=0A> B=2EManikandan=0D=0A>=
 Bournemouth, UK=0D=0A> ---------------------------------------------------=
---------=0D=0A>=0D=0APlease do not top post=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AThere are couple=
 of ways to create a custom FreeBSD CD and you will find=0D=0Athem by simpl=
y googling=2E I have not tried any, but this one looks =0D=0Apromising:=0D=
=0A=0D=0Ahttp://livecd=2Esourceforge=2Enet/documentos=2Ephp=0D=0A=0D=0AIt i=
s available in the ports collection too: /usr/ports/sysutils/livecd=0D=0A=
=0D=0AZFS will be available on FreeBSD 7=2E=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A--------=
---------------------------------=0D=0AThis communication is for informatio=
nal purposes only=2E It is not=0Aintended as an offer or solicitation for t=
he purchase or sale of=0Aany financial instrument or as an official confirm=
ation of any=0Atransaction=2E All market prices, data and other information=
 are not=0Awarranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to chan=
ge=0Awithout notice=2E Any comments or statements made herein do not=0Anece=
ssarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co=2E, its subsidiaries=0Aand aff=
iliates=2E=0D=0A=0D=0AThis transmission may contain information that is pri=
vileged,=0Aconfidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure=
=0Aunder applicable law=2E If you are not the intended recipient, you=0Aare=
 hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or=0Ause of th=
e information contained herein (including any reliance=0Athereon) is STRICT=
LY PROHIBITED=2E Although this transmission and any=0Aattachments are belie=
ved to be free of any virus or other defect=0Athat might affect any compute=
r system into which it is received and=0Aopened, it is the responsibility o=
f the recipient to ensure that it=0Ais virus free and no responsibility is =
accepted by JPMorgan Chase &=0ACo=2E, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as a=
pplicable, for any loss=0Aor damage arising in any way from its use=2E If y=
ou received this=0Atransmission in error, please immediately contact the se=
nder and=0Adestroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or h=
ard=0Acopy format=2E Thank you=2E=0D=0A=0D=0APlease refer to http://www=2Ej=
pmorgan=2Ecom/pages/disclosures for=0Adisclosures relating to UK legal enti=
ties=2E