Date:      Fri, 5 May 1995 02:08:04 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        mark@grondar.za
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: URGENT: broken packages

 * Damn. perl5 is broken in this way. I can't work on it now, but I can have
 * a look over the weekend if someone doensnt do it first. OK?

Gosh, this one looks complicated.  Can someone take a look into this?
Sunday may be too late.

 * > The temporary fix is to remove all the filenames from the subdirectory
 * > and just list it as a directory entry.  For exmaple, if the
 * > subdirectory "lib/foo" contains three files "bar", "baz", "bleah",
 * > instead of
 *
 * I'll reckon I'll go this route...

Yeah, this is fine...but it has a whole lot of @ directives along the