Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:45:18 -0600
From:      xw <xiaowu23@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PC Cloning : Advice and help needed

Ok, here is a FreeBSD newbie question to all the FreeBSD gurus.

Is it possible to clone a whole PC(running 4.4) to another laptop
running the same version of FreeBSD?

We have an emulator program that runs on the desktop (some special
image processing program which builds upon FreeBSD) but we couldn't
find the source code that our "predecessor" used to install the
emulator program. Wondering if there is any magic way to clone the
whole PC to another.....

Desktop(Running 4.4 with some) ----clone to --> Laptop(4.4)
     (special emulator program)

Any help and advice would be very much appreciated!! Thanks in
advance!